Solid scientific and education research support safe, natural methods of family planning vs. pharmaceutical drug or device.
Advantages of these methods
- Completely natural with no side effects
- No need for hormonal birth control medications or devices
- Foster Communication and allows for a fullness of love
- Keeps the relationship fresh with a deeper respect for marriage partners
- Helps couples plan their families together
- Increased awareness of woman’s health
Creighton Model Fertility Care System (CrMS) features the latest in women's health science of NaProTECHNOLOGY of the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction. To learn more contact a Fertility Care practitioner in the Rochester Area.
Couple-to-Couple League (CCL) Sympto-thermal approach teaches the couple two biological markers of fertility, which the couple records daily. It features a unique mobile app or a more traditional paper charting system that provides couples with a complete picture of their fertility.