The annual Respect Life Program is a year-round, nationwide effort to help Catholics understand, value, and become engaged with building a culture that cherishes every human life.
Sponsored by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, the Respect Life Program is essentially comprised of the efforts of leaders throughout the Church like you—parish priests, staff, and volunteers; teachers and school administrators; diocesan leaders; and so many others.
Good News From The Supreme Court
Kentucky's abortion ultrasound law withstands its legal challenge!
January 24, 2020: March For Life, Washington D.C. Chartered Buses:
- Caring for Loved Ones at Life’s End
- Help Stop Assisted Suicide
- Fatal Flaws in Assisted Suicide Legislation
- Assisted Suicide: Unnecessary, Flawed and Dangerous
- Top Reasons to Oppose Assisted Suicide
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- USCCB Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities
- USCCB Respect Life Program
January 2020 Respect Life Resources
- Prayer of Blessing for Pilgrims to Washington DC 2020 March for Life
- Blessing of Pro-Life Pilgrims (Outside of Mass) printable booklet
- Bulletin Announcements for 9 Days For Life, Legal Protection of Unborn Children, and Healing After Abortion
- Pulpit Announcements for 9 Days For Life & Legal Protection of Unborn Children
- Homily Helps for Second Sunday in Ordinary Time & Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children - Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Prayer Cards - Printable
- Can't Make it to March for Life: Try This Instead