The annual Respect Life Program is a year-round, nationwide effort to help Catholics understand, value, and become engaged with building a culture that cherishes every human life.
Sponsored by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, the Respect Life Program is essentially comprised of the efforts of leaders throughout the Church like you—parish priests, staff, and volunteers; teachers and school administrators; diocesan leaders; and so many others.
Good News From The Supreme Court: Kentucky's abortion ultrasound law withstands its legal challenge!
January 2020 Respect Life Resources
- Bulletin Announcements for 9 Days For Life, Legal Protection of Unborn Children, and Healing After Abortion
- Action Guide: Anniversary of Roe v. Wade, January 2020
- 9 days for Life Novena
- Pulpit Announcements for 9 Days For Life & Legal Protection of Unborn Children
- Homily Helps for Second Sunday in Ordinary Time & Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children - Wednesday, January 22, 2020
The Annual Public Policy Weekend, February 8-9, 2020.
As Catholics we believe in the sanctity of every human life, from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death. When it comes to legislative action, now is the time to pay closer attention to end-of-life issues. Several states have already legalized physician-assisted suicide (PAS) and efforts are ongoing in New York State as well.
Please review the information and petition from the Diocesan Public Policy Committee 2020 PAS Public Policy Packet
If you are looking for a full page bulletin insert to explain physican assisted suicide in the lead up to signing petitions: Assisted Suicide: Unnecessary, Flawed and Dangerous
- Caring for Loved Ones at Life’s End
- Help Stop Assisted Suicide
- Fatal Flaws in Assisted Suicide Legislation
- Assisted Suicide: Unnecessary, Flawed and Dangerous
- Top Reasons to Oppose Assisted Suicide
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- USCCB Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities
- USCCB Respect Life Program